The Parents’ Association of the European School Mol is a non-profit association which has been established in accordance with Belgian legislation and whose records are audited and approved at a General Assembly, and then notified to the Commercial Court.
In addition to our three part-time employees, Tanja Caers and Amelia Vilarinho (daycare), and Marie-Rose Poesen (office), below are the current members of our association. The Board must consist of min 7 to max 15 members.
- Ashok Sharda, Chairman, Admin. board, Secondary Educational Council, Transport
- Stefan Kopecky: Deputy Chairman, Admin. board, Interparents, Secondary Educational Council
- Cédric Bonaldi: Treasurer, Daycare, Secondary Educational Council, Webmaster
- Annelii Ny: Secretary, Health & Safety committee, Secondary Educational Council, Admin Board, Interparents
- Anne Questroey, member, Daycare, Primary Educational Council, Events and Communication, Newcomers
- Eva Somers: member, Transport, Health and Safety, Secondary Educational Council, Admin. board, Interparents
- Cat Murphy: member, Transport, Webmaster, Secondary Educational Council, Interparents
- Barbara Tresoldi: member, Health and Safety, Webmaster
- Isabel Arranz: member, Daycare, Canteen
- Namita Bhatia, member, Events and Communication, Canteen
- Asif Mekrani: member, Transport
- Tanya Bridgen: member, Events and Communication
The General Assembly meets once a year towards the end of the year to approve the annual records and the balance sheet, new yearly guidelines and budget estimates. During the event, we cover: the revision of the statutes, the appointment of administrators or their discharge etc.
Members of the General Assembly are the parents who are on the Administrative Board of the Parents’ Association. They are all volunteers and their only concern is to ensure that the services provided are in the general interest of the parents and the school.
Click here to download the statutes (in Dutch):