During after-school care hours, children can also participate in various optional activities requiring an additional fee on top of the regular daycare fee. These activities are coached by instructors on Mondays and Fridays. If you would like to suggest any other activity, please feel free to contact us.
- Activities are organized during the daycare. Daycare ends at 16.15.
- Activities start in the first week of October.
- Activities, where less than 7 children are registered, cannot be organized. Parents will be informed by email.
- The activities can change from one academic year to another.
- “Dutch lessons” is an activity organized by the Parents’ Association. Therefore, the price is the normal daycare + the price for the activity added to it. “Language lessons” during the daycare are organized by the school and deducted from the normal daycare fee.
The Parents’ Association organizes and runs the DAYCARE Centre on campus. The After-School Care (“DAYCARE”) is open every school day. It is intended for nursery & primary school pupils and – in exceptional cases – secondary school pupils.
The Daycare hours are:
You must be logged in to post a comment.